Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4) Used
Availability: In Stock
OverViewRelease Date: 23.08.2016. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided takes place in 2029, two years after the events of Human Revolution and the infamous ‘Aug Incident’ in Panchaea that resulted in the death of millions at the hands of those who had install...
- Main section Games
- Сondition Used
- Platform PlayStation 4
Stealth or its elements
- Language in Game Full Russian
- Cover-printing language English or Multilingual
First person game
Third person game
- Number of players 1 player
- Age Rating 18+
- Regional restriction Without regional lockout
- Edition Format Game License Disk
- Edition Type Standard
- Publisher Square Enix
- Developer Eidos Montreal
- Additionally Please note! All games are licensed! Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice. There may be little differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 23.08.2016.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided takes place in 2029, two years after the events of Human Revolution and the infamous ‘Aug Incident’ in Panchaea that resulted in the death of millions at the hands of those who had installed augmentations. This event has created a huge divide between those who have augmentations, and those who do not. Amongst this emotional turmoil are various factions looking to manipulate the public by twisting public opinion of augmentation to further their own agenda and hide the truth of what really happened.
- Manufacturer's warranty Not available for used items
- Store guarantee One day for testing