Radiation Detector GQ GMC-500 PLUS - Geiger Counter - Beta Gamma X-Ray Dosimeter
OverViewUpdated Model: GMC-500 Plus Last Design Dual Geiger tubes Independent calibration factors Push the detection range upper limit 10 times higher Large LCD Display Auto horizontal and vertic...
- Main section Dosimeters
- Purpose For air
- Indication With Display
- Measurement Radiation
- Сondition New
- Housing Material Plastic
- Weight without packaging 170 g
- Additionally Please note! Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice. There may be little differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Updated Model: GMC-500 Plus
- Last Design
- Dual Geiger tubes
- Independent calibration factors
- Push the detection range upper limit 10 times higher
- Large LCD Display
- Auto horizontal and vertical large font display
- Advanced CPU on board
- Built-in flash memory
- Built-in WiFi
- Onboard speaker
- Real time/clock data logging
- Unlimited server logging data storage
- Submit data to any server in the world automatically
- Rechargeable battery installed
- And many more...
GMC-500 Plus is a next-generation Geiger counter from GQ Electronics. It can log data on the server via WiFi connection and internal memory simultaneously.
With built-in WiFi capability, stay connected with the Geiger Counter World Map.
Free online data storage with no limitations and the Geiger Counter World Map service. Get readings from anywhere in the world. The software sends data every minute.
Real-time testing assessment, scientific testing of samples such as building materials, monitoring radiation therapy in hospitals, products, water, indoor/outdoor, X-ray, and much more...
Real-time graphical, text, and large font mode (record radiation data and playback later).
This is a ready-to-use kit. All included. No additional settings required. Place it anywhere, then read the data.
Digital Geiger Counter GQ GMC-500 Plus - an upgraded model compared to all previous models. New features added, such as built-in WiFi, wireless data logging on a user's website, a new graphical user interface, advanced function interface, etc.
Designed to be a portable and convenient device. Equipped with built-in audio and visual signals for the detected radiation level. It can be used for detecting and monitoring radiation indoors and outdoors, as well as in other similar locations. It has automatic data recording. It can continuously monitor radiation and record data every second in internal memory. When connected to a PC, the software can download radiation data to the computer, and the user can analyze this data later.
The device is equipped with a USB port used for communication and external power/charging of the internal battery.
The internal battery of GQ GMC-500 Plus can be charged using a standard USB charger/computer USB port or any other device with a USB port. Continuous data monitoring is possible when using USB power. With both USB power and power adapter, you don't have to worry about battery discharge or data loss. The software has added a connection to the Geiger Counter World Map. This allows the user to save data readings over the internet on the server. The user can retrieve historical data anytime, anywhere in the world. The service is free for GQ GMC users with unlimited storage space for data history. Real-time clock is also installed on the main board for time-related data recording. The USB port interacts with GQ GMC-500 Plus demonstration software and GQ Geiger Counter data viewing software. The GQ GMC-500 Plus demonstration software is an exact copy of the physical interface of GMC-500. You can download it for free and experience the GMC-500 Plus user interface before purchasing the actual equipment. GQ Geiger Counter Data Viewer software can be downloaded for free for professional radiation data logging. GQ data viewing software can also be used as a real-time data monitor. The user can save real-time data in Excel.csv, HTML, and other formats. GQ GMC-500 Plus provides an open data exchange protocol GQ RFC1201 for easier integration into the system.
- Radiation Detection: Beta, Gamma and X-Ray.
- Detection Dose Range: 0 ~ 42500uSv/h
- Detection CPM Range: 0 ~ 982980 CPM
- Detectable Energy Range: 0.1~3.0 MeV
- Own Background: 0,2 Pulses/s
- Working Voltage: 3.2-4.0V
- LCD Display: Dot matrix with back light
- Working power: 0.045W - 0.2W
- Power: 3.6V/3.7V battery / USB power
- Detector GMC-500 Plus - 1 pc.
- Case for the device - 1 pc.
- Charging cable - 1 pc.
- Instructions - 1 pc.
- Information plastic card-keychain - 1 pc.